Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Competition 1100 that I can sell. I bought it a couple of years ago. I have put close to 1000 shells thru it. It comes in a Remington black case with all 5 Pro Rem Chokes along with a wrench. The only thing different is this is the real Competition Remington 1100 with the beautiful wood instead of the synthetic stock. I will sell the whole package including both trigger groups for $1650 to your FFL. Let me know if this is in the young man's price range, so we can keep his dream alive.
Good luck on your search,
Brian Seibert

·
Registered
187 Posts
Troy I have had one on back order for a year now. Talked to Rem at the grand and they promissed they were being produced....BS. Bottom line its a small segmate and they wont run the line at this time. Build your own,,, all of the components in the syn comp can be purchased seperately. You should be able to aquire all of your parts with-in a month. GL shooting in NE you have a heck of a program built up in NE.

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
I know this isn't exactly what you are looking for but it's a lot cheaper I hope I'm not jumping anyone's post but this gun has a 30" step rib trap barrel & a 30" step rib Rem-choke barrel w/4 or 5 flush Rem-chokes,Jack west carbon fiber with adjustable pad? It's a very nice set up if it fits the bill? PM me if you have interest? Either way good luck. Jim W
Gun Shotgun Rifle Air gun Trigger

Gun Rifle Shotgun Air gun Trigger

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.