Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I am looking for a thin recoil pad between 1/4 and 1/2 inch thick...the thiner the better. Kick-eze, Trap-dude or whatever.

I don't want to cut the stock on my Ljutic (factory length) and right now with the 7/8" pad the gun is about 1/2 to 5/8" too long. (LOP is 14 7/8")

Pad needs to be about 2" wide x 5 1/4 long x thin.

The pad is only going to be used to check to see if this gun will workout for me, otherwise I will sell the gun. It was a safe queen and if I can't shoot it well, it will go.

Anybody got something that might work. If you do, answer here or phone me in Arizona at...six 2 3..threefourzero...six84two. Please call between 10am and 6pm Mountain Std. Time

Thank you

Philip Santos

email..xxxteambudpms1ATaol.comxxx...

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Jack. I appreciate it.

I'll go look online and see if there might be one on ebay, gunbroker or maybe someone here might have one that they will part with.

Philip Santos

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
Send me your address & I'll send you one--it's a take-off so it probably won't fit perfectly but it is shorter. Ross Puls

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Shoot it without the pad and then keep pasting some cardboard on the back of the stock 'till you get it the way you want. Ever heard of Arnold Riegger and how he adjusted comb height? He shot pretty well too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.