Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm heavily involved in Shooting Sports within the 4-H program. We are looking to invest in one of the RCBS Grand Reloaders, we haven't heard any problems or complaints, wondered if any of you have. If someone has a used one that they would be willing to sell reasonable, please let us know.

Thank you,

deadeyedukewannabe

Amy

·
Registered
286 Posts
AMY ,

Personally , I think you are making a grand (PI) decision . Arguably , the most user friendly press that is reasonably available that I have been able to operate . GOOD LUCK at finding one at MEC or 366 prices though .

Charlie

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Amy,

I have a like new Grand for sale with the riser stand and cover, plus extra plastic parts from warranty that I have yet to use. I would like $440 shipped. I can send pictures.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
$440.00 total price including shipping? I'll talk to my dad and see what his opinion is. You can send pictures to the above email address instead of posting them all if you want.

Thanks for the post.

deadeyedukewannabe - Amy

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He found out he has a lot of reloading supplies he needs to use up first, but Kenf, if you decide to sell it later on, keep me in mind please.

deadeyedukewannabe - Amy

·
Registered
45 Posts
Kenf or K80Guy:

If you haven't received any bites on your Grand Reloader, I'm interested in buying for that price. Either add a post to this thread or shoot me an email. Shipping will be to Illinois (St Louis MO Area)

Thanks

Mike Mates

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.