Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok.. Here's my tale... Getting back into shooting registered targets after a 30 year break. Have the best guns I can afford and now I would like a progressive reloader. I've done a bunch of research and it seems to come down to either a Spolar or a PW. I've been watching prices on the Spolar and they are likely going to be out of my price range. The older PW are generally in the price range I am looking for. ~$500.. I am not looking for someone's worn out cast off. I have lots of experience reloading, just a few years ago, and not a progressive loader. If you have a progressive reloader such as a PW. (Or Spolar) that is in good shape that is setting idle and you would be willing to help coach me on its use, I would like to talk to you. PM me here and we will go from there.

Thank you,

Kevin Tapply

Arvada, Colorado.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Kevin, the hulls shipped out today.

I have both machines and know most there is to know about running them. If you happen to buy one and need someone to help you out let me know.

Best to find someone close to help you so he can be there "hands on " so to speak.

Rick in MT

·
Premium Member
1,725 Posts
Kevin,

I have a 950 PW short dies with shell feeder I'd part with for 850 plus shipping.

brady gies

·
Banned
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks to everyone who responded.. What a great community TS.com is. I have made arrangements with one of our members. I appreciate all the advice. M

Kevin Tapply
Arvada, Colorado.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts