Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
My old '88 S-10 is getting unreliable. I'm in search of something el-plaino, full size, short bed (long bed would work) automatic, with 100,000 or less miles. I've driven Fords and Chevys, like them both, and would like to stay in the $7,000 range. If someone out there in the midwest (preferably) has an extra farm truck, work truck, etc THAT HASN'T BEEN DRIVEN TO DEATH AND ISN'T BEATEN TO HELL, say in the 10 yr old age bracket, and would like to do a cash deal, let me know. I am not picky other than I prefer an automatic. I just need something to pull my light aluminum fishing boat up to northern IN on several trips during the summer season that still has life, and is reliable. I will also consider a Ranger or newer S-10 in that same age. 4x4 isn't a need, 2wd is preferred. It's a light boat. If any inquiries, send some specifics, pics would be nice, and we'll just see what happens. I'm not an auction guy, the wheels and deals mags never have what I'm looking for, and would like to do an old fashioned come and see, test drive, and deal kind of thing. I live in central IN. (Anderson)
You can send a PM if you have or know of something. Thanks and good shootin to you all.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi All,
My old '88 S-10 is getting unreliable. I'm in search of something el-plaino, full size, short bed (long bed would work) automatic, with 100,000 or less miles. I've driven Fords and Chevys, like them both, and would like to stay in the $7,000 range. If someone out there in the midwest (preferably) has an extra farm truck, work truck, etc THAT HASN'T BEEN DRIVEN TO DEATH AND ISN'T BEATEN TO HELL, say in the 10 yr old age bracket, and would like to do a cash deal, let me know. I am not picky other than I prefer an automatic. I just need something to pull my light aluminum fishing boat up to northern IN on several trips during the summer season that still has life, and is reliable. I will also consider a Ranger or newer S-10 in that same age. 4x4 isn't a need, 2wd is preferred. It's a light boat. If any inquiries, send some specifics, pics would be nice, and we'll just see what happens. I'm not an auction guy, the wheels and deals mags never have what I'm looking for, and would like to do an old fashioned come and see, test drive, and deal kind of thing. I live in central IN. (Anderson)
You can send a PM if you have or know of something. Thanks and good shootin to you all.
I have a 1998 ford f150 with 169000 run great and air blows cold it is two wheel drive and it has a v6 great gas miliage will take 4400 for it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts