Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTB: I'm looking for a nice, well figured Perazzi Cat4 old style smooth sided forend. Common on MX-3 and MX-3 Specials as I understand. Have one now that has the grooves on both sides that is really nice, but would like to find an older stype slab sided forend without any grooves. Price and pictures appreciated.... Thanks.... Dan Thome (Trap2)

)

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Dan, I will send you pic's of what I have later, sent you a pm. Know exactly what you want, that forearm was popular on DB81's last one I had like that went to Alaska. I will send you pic's to see if I have something that will work.

·
Vendor
2,163 Posts
Dan,

I think the forearm style you are referring to is the "Tonda" style, does that ring a bell?

Do you have a nice grooved type 4 to sell? If so, PM me pelase.

Don

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rick.. I knew you would know what I was after... Thanks..... Dan

Don..... If I can find the forend I'm looking for I will have mine for sale. I'm not familiar with "Tonda" style so I can't tell you if that is the one or not...

Euro Joe..... I don't know if that is what I'm after or not. The one I want is slimmer than the one with the finger grooves, or flairing, on both sides. The forend I'm looking for is flat on both sides with just checkering only... Dan

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still looking..... I was a little slow in buying the one from Rich..... Dan

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still on the hunt......Anybody have one?... Thanks..... Dan

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Anyone??????

·
Registered
8,533 Posts
Dan, will this work for you? This is off an MX3 special, but, I remember there was also a very slab sided forend around also...

bigmperazzi_2008_03032.jpg

bigmperazzi_2008_03031.jpg

bigmperazzi_2008_0303.jpg

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BigM... That's the one..... Check your PM... Dan

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I got the one above from Jim, (BigM-Perazzi). Thanks everyone for helping me find one... Dan

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
HELP! I'm still looking for this style forend if you have one available. For whatever reason, I can't seem to make any further contact with BigM-Perazzi (Jim) to consumate the deal. If you have one, please let me know.... Thanks... Dan Thome (Trap2)

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Jim...... It arrived yesterday.... Just what I was looking for. You should have payment by today or tomorrow.... Dan

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.