Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
T.P.

Found just what you're looking for on gunbroker.com 35" too!!!

Original Vintage and opening bid is only $50.00

you snooze you looooooooose!!!!

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=212941847

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
seems that was a good deal on a case. I paid $75.00 for my case at a shoot and also had to redo the inside. I redesigned it some and got new padding and material from Americase. Came out really nice. I have never needed it yet. I figure if I ever sell my TMS I will put it in that case. I like it better than design you can buy.

I now use a automatic case of some sort that I bought for $100.00 at a gun show. The inside was good but I gutted it, cut masonite board, attached my dividers to it, made a storage area, and covered it in what looks like browning material. I like it a lot and will never sell it.

I also did the inside of a long plastic $20.00 or $27.00 cheap case. I think it came from Wal Mart It cost me right at $50.00 for the glue and fabric to do the inside. Also holds a couple box's of shells. Would sell for $40.00 + shipping from 76116, as I only used it a few times about 10 years ago. I break my gun down and use the case I made. Ray

·
Vendor
19,676 Posts
Carmen. Don't you talk to this guy on a weekly basis? Strange to post when you know you'll see him on Wednesday.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.