Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a Perazzi MX 8/Drop out trigger stock. I need a longer stock approx. 14 inch LOP to the end of the wood, capable of reaching 15+ in. with a pad, with or without matching forend.

·
Registered
151 Posts
sktshtr25: May be able to help you out.

Have a Monte Carlo stock that came on a MX-3 Special that I purchased for my son that was too long so it has been sitting in storage for a few years.

Wood measures 15 3/8 inches overall, in a straight line from front to rear, without a pad. Has a soft adjustable, both vertical & horizontal, comb. The comb isn't very soft, probably due to age, but overall condition of the stock is very good.

Don't know if this is an original Perazzi stock or after market and I believe it has been refinished.

I will part with this stock for $285.00 shipped to an address in the 48 contiguous states.

If this sounds like something that you can use & may be interested in PM me and we can work out details.

Tom

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tom,

Thanks for the reply. I think though at 15 3/8 overall, it is still close to standard LOP, about 14.5 inches with a 1" pad, which is still a little shorter than I need. The stock I have on the gun now measures about the same.

Kyle

·
Registered
151 Posts
Kyle: I too shoot a longer stock and gain the length with white & black "spacers" that I glue to a KICK-EEZ 400 series contour trap model pad and that gets me to a 15 1/4+ LOP with a standard non-selectable Perazzi trigger.

A Rocker pad or a Modified trap "KICK-EEZ" will probably gain you a little additional length since neither of those models have the "concave" profile of the trap model pad.

I have a trap pad with spacers like I've described for this stock around here somewhere if I can find it.

If you're interested I can try to find it or you can add spacers to your original pad to gain the length you are looking for.

Let me know if I can help you out. Otherwise "Good Luck".

Tom

1 - 5 of 5 Posts