Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have an older Perazzi folder and related papers/cards for a gun they no longer have? I recently purchased a Mirage, around 1990/#75xxx and would like the standard stuff that they come w/.
Thanks
Mark

·
Strong Supporter of Trapshooting
4,727 Posts
WTB Perazzi

Tell you what, if I have that, you can have it for nothing, and I *think* I do.

Unfortunately, I am in Mpls until the 30th. When I return, I have a look. i have from-time-to-time, use the Rolex watch folders instead of the Perazzi ones.

Whiz

·
Strong Supporter of Trapshooting
4,727 Posts
WTB Perazzi

Were you able to obtain what you needed?

I am back at the shop and have several or two types: (1) large red folder, and the (2) small green ones. I also have some paperwork, manuals, but they do have writing in them, but they are original and new.

If you pay the postage, you can have one of your liking.

Whiz

·
Vendor
19,357 Posts
WTB Perazzi

Whiz. They are just "window dressing". But I have that window dressing in all cases. Like you, I just gave away a set to another TS.comer. To anyone else tha might want the manuals, I ahve them digitized. Free for the asking

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WTB Perazzi

Whiz - Cut me some slack. I thought this post had run through and wasn't following it anymore. I will gladly pay postage for a green folder, manual and papers. I appreciate it very much. I will send you a self addressed large envelope w/ postage tomorrow.
Thanks again
Mark

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WTB Perazzi

Whiz - I tried to PM you. I sent you a self addressed envelope and would sure appreciate a P gun green folder, manual and any other papers,tags etc you would be willing to share. Rey was kind enough to send me a red folder but the green one is consistent w/ the age of the gun.
Thanks
Mark

1 - 8 of 8 Posts