Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WTB: Want to buy 25 or so Morgan or Peace dollars as birthday and Christmas gifts for grandchildren. Local shops are out, and I'd rather try Trapshooters first instead of E-bay. Not interested in buying private mint issued bars, coins or non US issues, thanks.

Spot silver is about $24 +/- oz. and a silver dollar has about .77 oz silver content. Let me know what price you need over spot, condition, and how you need payment. Maybe we can put together a deal.

Use this email please and take out the X's XXXwyomingart(at)yahoo(dot)comXXX

Thanks,
Art

· Registered
1,948 Posts
Not that I want to sell any, FWIW, today I bought 10 Morgans from a local coin shop I buy from monthly . Around here they're selling for $29 for better than average coins.
They do make neat gifts.

· Registered
1,123 Posts
What are the liberty's worth? I have 10 but one has a hole drilled in it above the eagles head so it could be put on a chain. 5 do not have the marks or bars going up from the head. Ray

1897 1900 1921 1921 1921 1922 1922 1923 1926 193? something and has the hole drilled in it.

Any offers on all?

· Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
X trap 2

" What are they worth?" Not trying to be a smart azz, but it depends on condition, rarity, mint, date, and the price of silver.

Highest price could be off the charts depending on the factors listed above.
Lowest value at todays cost of silver would be about $18.00 each, or melt value.

If you send pictures, I'll make an offer. Run of the mill, worn dollars with readable dates and mint marks and details showing go for $22.00-29.00, occasionally higher. Right now silver is down in price.

I'm still needing a few more for grandchildren's gifts.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.