Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want a pre-64 Model 12 for Shooting! I don't need an expensive, collectable two-pin, duckbill or anything like that. I want one in excellent mechanical condition that has a Monte Carlo stock, 30-inch barrel and at least a 14 and a quarter inch LOP. If you have something like that to sell, email me a price and pictures. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
I have a v-good Y mod---Why go pre 64 if you just want it for shooting---The Y's are just as good and you won't pay anywhere near a pre 64---SJB---

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
SJB, I will have to agree with you on the "Y" model 12s. I have one (not for sale) with over 75,000 rounds through it with the only repairs needed was a broken firing pin due to dry firing. (A cheap lesson on dry firing). Larry Evans

·
Registered
4,410 Posts
Are you looking for one to shoot regular trap or one for fun & games all the way back to the parking lot?

If for fun & games ... I have a couple of 3inchers I might part with.

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
I am sorry I used your thread to advertize the mod 12---I'll delete and start a new thread---You can PM me if interested----SJB---

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When I started the thread, I failed to mention that I'm left-handed so I need a factory stock. A gentleman just offered a real good deal on a gun with an Anton stock with a rollover cheek piece. Sorry I'm left-handed. It was a good deal.

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
If you would be interested in a really nice Laminated Model 12 left hand stock and forearm I have one I might part with, but it won't be cheap ... The thing is absolutely beautiful ... If interested I can get pictures ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.