Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine is looking to buy a used MEC Progressive Reloader - 650, 8567 or 9000. Please let me know if you have one for sale and what you asking. Drop the xxx's from the email.

Thanks in advance.

Harb

·
Registered
132 Posts
I have a 650 for $80. A grabber for $150 and a Grabber hydraulic for $350, all plus shipping from Wi. These loaders have been all gone through and ready to go. A sample of a loaded shell will be included with loader. Virg

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Virg,

I don't know what those are, but I want them.

Send some details on what's included. My Dad has a 600 Jr and I'd like to upgrade to progressive.

Danny

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Well i think he found his loader ,so i will put this on here for others to ponder. I have a almost brand new Mec 9000 G ,maybe 3000 loads on it , large primer tray and bottle support , 1 1/8 charge bar and 2 bushings ,works flawlessly, $320.00 shipped to your door in the lower 48 satisfaction garanteed E-mail me at above addy
Thanks Jeff Prigge
Alexandria Ky.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I can send you a NEW 9000 GN for $360 plus shipping. This is the larger 200 primer tray. If you give me a zip code I can send you a shipping estimate. It comes with 3 bushings.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.