Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
19,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Stog. $150 wiht two bars and 4 powder bushings. Have 3/4, 7/8, 1, and 1-1/8.
Selection of powder bushings. From light to heavy bolume. $150 and shipping. I have orig box and nemerous MEC manuals and such. Have a complete adj bar for another $15.

Above you see my winter loads of Top Gun, Estates, anda few GM left over from something. Adn the STS are my summer hcp loads from multifired STS. Those are Claybuster 12s3 wads. Loads good. Just produced those winter loads last nite.

Jack

Stogie. You get first crack till tomorrow. The unit has loaded about 5 thou, I'd guess. About 25 lbs of powder total. Works fine. But like most MECs you learn to watch the process. You buy this and I move up to a... a... Uh,not sure.

·
Vendor
19,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Erik. The Feds are loaded with Titewad and 1-1/8 oz 7.5.

The STS are essentially the same except loaded with 22gr of PB. I load the green sts for singles and usually that is 1 ounce, but it seems I grabbered the wrong bar nad shot most of the summer with 7/8 ounce. No wonder they hd no recoil.

It is a good loader. I used the old grabber back in the late 80s early 90s. It worked about the same. Back then Iloaded mostly 1 ounce for singles and Ds, and new papers for hcp. But I have more confidence in my STS hcp than I do new shells. Not sure why. Prob something to do with recoil and sound.

·
Vendor
19,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tom.Do what you can to help this fellow along. I have another buy offer. Tahnks jack

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.