Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting ready to purchase a first gun for my grandson this spring/summer. Looking for a good used 28 guage O/U that we can cut down to fit him. Thanks in advance for your help and/or any suggestions. Dan Halligan

·
Registered
199 Posts
I have a really nice ruger red label that I bought new several years ago. It has shot very few shells. I bought for my quail gun and that's about the time the quail population was depleted. $1000 shipped to your ffl.

·
Vendor
5,053 Posts
New Beretta 686 White Onyx, 28 ga., 28" barrels, Mobile chokes, 3 year Beretta warranty. $1825.00 plus shipping.
Mike Battista
727 410 5212

·
Registered
125 Posts
I have a Sabotti 28ga (Italian made)26" bbls Imp cyl/mod with very nice leather hard case for $1k shipped. Gun is like new.

Chuck H

·
Registered
883 Posts
Got a nice,like new,Beretta SP2 Sporting. It is a 20 ga. This would be a lot cheaper to shoot than a 28. Open warrenty,completely original. Weighs 6# 4 oz. $1650 Tom 406 821-3215

·
Registered
196 Posts
That ruger red label that okiefarmer has, is already on a small frame, and should come with 5 chokes. Might not have to cut stock.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys, it appears that I may have found a gun for my grandson. I appreciate all the offers, will let you know if the deal falls through. Thanks again.

Dan Halligan

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
I am looking for my long lost Irish grandfather!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.