Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone has a Ljutic space gun in good condition they would like to sell I would pay top $ for it.

·
Registered
854 Posts
I have #011 for sale- Gun was purchased new from Al at the grand in early 90's- I purchased from the original owners son- Gun has rarely been shot- less than 500 rounds- a few small spots on the wood and 1 ding on the top of the forarm from a gun rack.
triangular front sight- 3 choke tubes- Pull trigger- The unique thing about this one is it's left handed- Only difference is the bolt handle swings to the left instead of the right when you open it- I actually like the way this one works better than a right handed one-. probably only a handfull made this way.
I would rate it at 95%- just because of the wood ding- it could be easily fixed.
I would not sell this one except for the fact I have another in the safe which has a release trigger.
I'm asking 3800.00 and I will ship it to your FFL.
All kinds of pictures available- just ask
Terry Jones
Terry's Gun Vault
103 N Main, Pierson Station IL
Ljutic dealer- Central/Southern Ill
217-433-9885

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am waiting to hear back from another guy that has one for sale with release and a high rib. If it doesn't come together I'll be in touch.

·
Registered
266 Posts

I have this spacegun with the high half-rib that is in excellent condition with aluminum case made for the gun. The gun has a monte carlo stock made by Ljutic for it and is in excellent condition. It comes with two choke tubes. I love the gun but the Monte Carlo is too high for me and I don't want to get into modifying it. Its really a classic. I want $4,500 for it and would consider trading it towards a Seitz if anyone is interested.
Tom

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.