Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
If a new LM 6 over/under was $18,000.00, think what a 4 barrel skeet set might cost!!! If you can afford one, I'm happy for you.

Tomas

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have not asked Nadine or Jimmy Ljutic if they would build a skeet set today.What I am looking for is a set that was built during the time these were offered in the catolog.They were offered for approx.1970's-1993.Wasnt sure if I would fine one here but you never know.And yes they are out there however the question is the owner or owners willing to sell.

Thanks,Don

·
Premium Member
2,940 Posts
The few that were built (12 or 13) were on the old Bi-Gun frame and trigger system. No parts or factory repair available for them now. Triggers are kind of like a flintlock. Do yourself a favor and look for something else.

Bob

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I had one many years ago. It sold out of lincoln nebraska. It may have ended up back at Ljutic. Bob is right about the triggers. Only one I ever saw.

jim brown

·
Registered
883 Posts
I passed one up back in the mid-80's for $6000 when K-32 4 bbl sets were $4500. And I had the money to buy it. 28" bbls & no way could a person tell what set was on there,the balance was so perfect. The gun was at Bill Barton's gun shop in Niles,Il. It was on of the most unbelievable guns I have ever handled. Was not into skeet that much at the time & did not think I or my son needed something like that. The gun was 100% condition. I heard about 20 sets were built. As an aside got a couple of K-32 4 bbl set I can sell. One a San Remo.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.