Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the market for a good used Ljutic with a One Touch Rib, pull trigger and a high/higher comb. Looking for something in the price range of $4,000 to $4,500 (if that is possible). Preferably in the NE Ohio area, so that I can do the transaction in person. There were a few posted in the past, but I have missed out. There are a few ARS out there, but I was concerned that the ARS is not as reliable as the One Touch.

Also, what is the recommended method of payment/transaction when dealing with someone across the country? I have heard that paypal is a no-go.

Thanks,

Dan

·
Registered
956 Posts
did you want wood on the gun? A one touch is a lot more. If you can buy a 1 touch for that money, i want to buy a golf cart that is new and loaded for 2000.

·
Registered
854 Posts
I have a brand new one for sale- 34" .740 bore with tubes and Aj comb and butt- Test fired only. I would let go for 6900.00 including shipping. Pictures available - I have 1 used one but It is being tried out by a guy and I think he will end up with it.
let me know if interested
Terry Jones
217-433-9885

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Terry,

Thanks for the offer on the test-fired gun, but it is a bit beyond my budget. Let me know if the used one comes in.

Thanks,

Dan

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.