Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any left hand 1100 30", step rib, fixed full trap barrels out there that you would like to get rid of? I would also consider the choke tubed overboard target barrels. Creating a gun for a young female trap shooter. Thanks and good shooting, Bob Morris. P.S. drop the x's to email.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Jim,

I may also be interested as I am building a lt. ejection 11-87 for one of my female students. I presume the 1100 and 11-87 barrels interchange...?

JON

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
O.K. folks,

I have 1-LH 1100 30" step rib target barrel,fixed full choke unaltered,,

1-LH 11-87 30" target barrel rem choke model step rib unaltered,,

1-LH 1100 30" target fixed choke (opened up to imp.mod) with a lengthened forcing cone,,I broke 3 hundred straights with this barrel,,

1-26" fixed skeet choke LH 1100,unaltered,,

none of these barrels are ported,,

and one [email protected]@ard barrel, a no rib 26" poly choked mod.50 winchester 20 ga. in excellent condition,,

I also have 2 complete LH 1100's and 1 LH 11-87 but not real sure about parting with them yet,,

Don't have a clue what the barrels are worth so make some offers,, Thanks Jim

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Jim,

I may be interested in the 11-87 trap barrel. Send me an email with photos and price, if possible.

Thanks,

Jon Schorle, Sacramento, CA

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jim, please email me with this info so I can mail you back or email me a phone number I can call you at. I am very interested in the LH 1100 original step rib barrel. Thanks, Bob.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Dave, the skeet barrel has had a total of 75 shells shot through it,,so its as new and I'll ship it for $195.00,,thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Jim,
Do you stillhave this Barrel. I would like to buy it.

1-LH 1100 30" target fixed choke (opened up to imp.mod) with a lengthened forcing cone,,I broke 3 hundred straights with this barrel,,

Thanks, Mike Shuping

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
1100 fixed full sold,,(Bob)

1100 imp.mod sold,,(Mike)

11-87 still available,,

1100 skeet still available,,

Thanks all,,put them to good use,,,Jim

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.