Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to buy a Kimber Ultra Carry 1911 .45ACP prefer stainless. Anybody got one they want to part with??

·
Registered
222 Posts
I have a Kimber Ultra CDP .45 with XS Express tritium sights, two 7 round magazines and a pachmayer fingered front strap. Would be willing to part with for $1150. Dave

·
Premium Member
13,522 Posts
Not sure of your price range, nor your location, but Backwoods Outfitters, in Columbia, PA is a Kimber dealer - his prices for 'new' are often better than others sell 'used' for.

Give them a call 717-684-2017

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
I owned an ultra carry and it outshot many 2,000 dollar target pistols with its short barrel and fixed sights. I could put 4 rounds in a silver dollar every time at 25 yards and I am no pistelero. Good shots could do better. Like any good trapshooter, I sold it. One of my very few regrets. Jeff

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
dsid, being in Ohio and a trapshooter, I'm sure that you have seen Jaquas web site or their store. They have a couple listed on thier site. They have a Pro Carry II used for $675 which I feel is about right. Another nice place if you want a new in Ohio is Sportsmen's Den in Shelby, Ohio. These guys seem to really low ball the new guns that they have in stock. I think Kimbers are great and about the time I have enough saved for one I buy another trap gun.
Doug

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.