Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a K-80 blue trigger guard for my k-32 to k-80 stock upgrade. If you have one to sell please let me know.

thanks - Paul

·
Registered
12,479 Posts
Click above there is one on gunbroker. Bulge.

Not to steal your thread but if anyone has one with a naked woman engraved on it I would be interested.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the link, I saw that one yesterday, that's a little too rich for my blood.

Good luck on that naked lady guard, that sounds like it would have to be custom made.

Paul

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats what I'm afraid of! Lol

I saw from the archives that several of them have sold on here for under $100 in the last year. I was hoping that I might find one of those before buying a new one. Thanks for the heads up. I went to San Fran for the first time ever last year..... Love the anchor steam beer!

·
Registered
861 Posts
Paulo - I might have a blue, brandy new, Super Scroll TG available in the next couple weeks. I'd have to get $220 bucks for it tho my friend. Nice subtle upgrade to a Standard TG. Werry nice....

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anchorsteam - I think I have one on the way. A nice gentleman from this site said he would send me one and if I like it I could send him a check. I'm waiting for it to show up. I will check back with you if it doesn't arrive.

Paul

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.