Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WTB K-80 Gold Uplander 32" Looking for a clean, tight, well maintained firearm. Perfer a blued receiver. Pic's a must, and a right hand stock. Please let me know what you have. Reply here or PM me. Thanks Cyrus.

·
Premium Member
10,461 Posts
I dont have anything but a friend might but if it isnt worth me asking him than I wont

So what is your top price for a single barrel one?

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Gene, Thanks for your help., However it's seems obvious to me that I can't make an accurate offer until I know what he has for sale.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Gene 7777777, I am fair man and willing to pay fair market price. But I need to KNOW WHAT HE HAS for sale as I indicated before. Maybe you can share with me what the gentleman wants for the gun and provide me with some basic info that I am sure you would also require prior to talking a PRICE on an UNKNOWN FIREARM. Thank you in advance for providing the info I requested. Cyrus

·
Premium Member
10,461 Posts
Again though you are confused- I asked what is your range of price is it from 4-8 thousand?

or from 8-18 thousand? or higher? what can you afford?

What is your top and bottom number for a model as described

Or do you want to narrow your description and then give a range?

If not there are many websites where you can just go shop because that is what it seems like you want to do- you have a range that only you know and then you want people to go and feed you detail after detail- picture after picture

Regards from Iowa

Gene

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
To all potential sellers on TS. I am willing to pay Fair Market ie. ( Blue Book )Please PM me if you have one you would like to sell. Maybe we can work out a mutual deal that is not confusing. Thank you for reading this post. Cyrus

·
Registered
408 Posts
Cy let me know if its for you and I may want you other gun also I have the gun with the gold inlays I showed you in Nashville for sale

Steve

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.