Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Just wondering if there is anywhere to look at John Storm clothing in the St. Petersburg area? I will be visiting St. Pete Beach and Silver Dollar in about three weeks and wondered if you can point me in the right direction in that area please?

Thanks,

Ron
Ontario

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi 1166

Happy New Year,

I am 5'3", 48" chest, 42" waist. My shirts are 17 1/2" neck. I am a little 'portly' some might call it fat although it is really only my belly that is fat!

Regards,

Ron

·
Registered
635 Posts
Ron,

I have been wearing Storm coats since around 1989 or 1990. I am currently on my 5th one, having out grown two, wearing out my first one about 3 years ago and selling one to a friend of mine. There are no better coats out there in my opinion. If you shoot any place where it gets cold get the optional lining. They are great coats and if I need a jacket because it is cool out or raining it is the first coat I go for. Great people too and they will make it right.

Brownk80

·
Banned
2 Posts
Ron... Please, don't hesitate to contact me! I will be more than happy to have a custom John Storm coat made to your size! Thanks, to everyone, for your continued support! Leslie (402-443-9130)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.