Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a Jack West Stock set to finish my nephews 1100. If you have one you can part with, PM or email me what you have. I will consider both painted and unpainted sets.

Thanks,

ec90t

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have a Jack West stock and forearm. They have been sanded smooth so there are no seams from where they came out of the mould. They were painted gloss black lacquer so they are very shiny. Remington was painted in white script to match a shell box top on the right side of the stock.the grip cap was painted white. It has an absorbothane palm swell stuck to the right side for a right handed shooter. It was cut off for my son at 12 3/4" without recoil pad. As he grew I added a 1/2" clear plexiglass spacer and an orange Trapdude 1 1/4" recoil pad. Which I will include. It now has a 14 3/8" length of pull. I have a set of short pins and a set of tall pins for the adjustable stock I'll throw in. The gloss black is chipped in few spots. Son wasn't to careful. Asking $200 shipped. Also have a 1" high rib 30" 1100 barrel for sale. Asking $300.
Call me
425 754-8527

·
Premium Member
10,352 Posts
I have a very nice one that has been painted with high gloss automotive paint- very nice yellow in color

Adjustable comb

$$277

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.