Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to buy Ithaca single any condition for restoration (first attempt)
must be shootable and fairly priced.Will consider Safe queen only if its cheap thanks Also looking for major parts for same thanks again
Pat

·
Registered
959 Posts
Pat:

I'm not saying they aren't out there, but trying to find a Ithaca SBT gun for cheap/fairly priced may take a while. If you are talking about either the Flues or Knick models, they are collectable and also shooters. Given you say that this is your first attempt at a restoration, take 2 things into consideration. First, is that a restoration by anyone other than a pro will kill it's value, as originality counts when something is a collectable. Second, these weren't mass produced guns, so if there's any mechanical wear it's going to require making/fitting of parts versus a remove & replace.

Good luck -- these are wonderful guns, and you'll be shooting a piece of history.

Pete

·
Registered
17 Posts
hello Pat, i have a Knick SBTG that i bought for a parts gun. it has a release trigger and a chipped stock at tang but i have 4 NOS semi-inletted ex Ithaca stocks i would ad one to the project. i paid $950.00. if interested let me know.
Regards, bill

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.