Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Joel Etchen has a used 90T on his website that has a 'moneymaker' adjustable rib on it. Gun is now sold but pictures are on the website under used guns....
Assume Moneymaker might be able to help.

www.moneymakerguncraft.com

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had heard that Kolar made the ribs, but I'm not certain..

I won't take a chance with MM to do any of my work..I would ask Dave Berlet to mill a Delrin add-on first, as I'm only looking for an extra 1/8"

·
Registered
33 Posts
Need to ask one quick question are you shooting a low rib or a HPAR
I have produced a rib 5/8" taller than the HPAR that I might reproduce if there is a market. I shoot mine daily and love it.

Roger Smith

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Roger: I am shooting the HPAR, and I'm waiting for the shoe polish to dry on a 1/4" high balsa test rib in hopes of getting more upright. What material are you making your ribs from? Thank you...Ernie

·
Registered
131 Posts
Ernie... I believe that I still have one of the "factory" optional hi-ribs that were offered for the 90T HPAR. It is taller towards the receiver end and has a greater pitch towards the front. Doug Braker would know the history, but I think there were only a few produced.

Rich V...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Ernie,
Contact Jerry White in Colo., he makes a real nice add on rib out of Delron. I've seen his work, it's top grade. His ph.# is 970-493-0871. Hope this helps.
Dave
( 90T )

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The "factory" rib I saw had the "step" at the top of the slope where it meets the parellel section.

Dave Berlet also does really nice work with Delrin, he will be the man for the mission, if I decide to go that route.

Rich V : Are you looking to sell your rib ? Thank you ...Ernie

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
There are no more high step ribs in original form available. The last one was sold by kolar about two years ago.I do not think that Doug has one either,but he may???

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.