Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a hastings high rib trap barrel just sitting around taking up space, And would be willing to part with it for a fair price. I have a buddy that needs one.

TIA, Jim

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Tron, Last time I checked, They only make it for the ever popular remington 1100.

Jim

·
Registered
6,036 Posts
Tron, I think you missed a few key words - like "high-rib" and "trap" - in Jim's description of the barrel he wants. They only make that barrel for the 1100, although I'd like to see them for the 870, too.

Ed

E

·
0 Posts
Could the lug be modified to fit an 870? Or would you have to cut it off and weld on a different lug?

ec90t

·
Registered
801 Posts
Actually $ 350.00 plus whatever extra chokes you buy. I have one , shot 100 times, with full and mod. chokes I'll sell for $ 350 delivered. Gary L.

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tron, YOUR WRONG, Again, As usual, I think you've been snorting too many exhaust fumes lately. They only make that barrel for 1100s.

Gary, I'll send your offer to my buddy and see what he says.

Jim

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Tron Tron Tron..... Edward said...although I'd like to see them for the 870, too.
They only make them for 1100's. It's clear to me that you have 1100 envy. One of these days you will realize the superior pointing ability of the 1100 and step up and give up this quest to try and be right about the Beretta's.It's ok to admit when you are wrong Tron. It's the first step on the road to recovery. Your friend in sport the SX-1/1100 shooter. Jeff

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tron, Tron, Tron, Man you gotta quit snorting that breakfree stuff. It's killing your cognitive skills.

I know you secretly recognize the 1100s as being the superior autoloader.

Your 1100 shooting buddy.

Jim

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tron, Denial is not a healthy mental state. Go ahead and admitt it, You were wrong and 1100s are a superior gun. If you say it quick it doesn't hurt so bad.

Jim

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.