Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
There is a complete gun with a Hastings high-rib barrel for sale on GunsAmerica - item #979649881.

Ed

·
Registered
163 Posts
I actually bought that gun on gunsamerica the first part of August. I was after just the barrel to put on my 1100 competition. The crappy thing is ups lost the gun in the mail and never showed up. Ya know I understand that @#$! Happens sometimes but what I don't understand is how in the heck he could have the gun for sale already and I haven't received my refund yet? Called the gentleman the other day and he said he would call his bank and call me back with why its taking so long, well guess what no return phone call and still no money. Just thought everyone should know this before they try and purchase that firearm, and if you do I hope your transaction goes a bit better then mine. BTW I found a different hastings barrel and ran my first 50 straight the second time out with it from the 23yd line. Good luck and good shooting

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
The Gunsamerica listing says 32 inch Hastings barrel. I did not know that Hastings made the High Rib Trap barrel in lengths other than 30 inches. Did they? JM

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
No but a lot of people aren't sure how to properly measure a barrel. For example, you see a lot of Remington rifles for sale with 23" barrels.

Ed

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.