Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some help in finding one of these doubles guns for upcoming season. If you have or know of anyone selling one in my price range,not over 3000.00, I would be extremely grateful. I know they are available at times but I've had to save enough to hopefully find one at this price range. Thank you in advance for all information. Please contact me at [email protected]

Jeff Jolley
ATA Life member 5203460

·
Registered
61 Posts
hi jeff
a friend of mine has a mx-8, 32",o/u,f/m,ported,selective triggers,adj. comb and a case 3000.00. e-mail me if your interested with your phone #. ED

·
Registered
61 Posts
hi jeff,i have been busy putting in new power at our club. sorry for the delay.i will give Bruce a call and see if its ok to put his phone # on here. ED

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ed, no problem at all. I know how busy it can get doing what you're doing. Yeah, give him a call and you can always email me his phone #. I'm anxious to get a look at the gun. Thanks for responding and by the way, I live in Utah. I've seen some of your threads and know you're in Montana. Not too far apart.
Jeff

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanx Ed,

I talked to him today and he said he will get some pictures to you; then just email them to me if you would. Thanks for playing "middle man". You must be a good friend to everyone around there.
Jeff

·
Registered
61 Posts
hi jeff

i just talked to bruce, he is sending me the pictures and i will get them scaned and sent to you as soon as i can.

THANKS ED

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.