Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,424 Posts
You are late in the game. There are some on Gunbroker for $600, and Buds' site is down, but they are around $600.

Not trying to be a Grinch, but I just found four Glocks from a distributor, and wholesale was up to what I used to sell them for.

·
Registered
256 Posts
The sad part is what the people are charging for High Cap Clips it is out and out right a crime 75 $ for a 33 clip is now a fair price ! Sad what the President has started !

·
Registered
220 Posts
I have a like-new 26in 9mm with 2 10 rnd mags that I will sell. Gen 3. shot 2 boxes and changed to a 36 in .45 cal. $525 plus shipping.
Dan

·
Vendor
5,039 Posts
I have a Glock 17 Anniversary model, new in the box. Regular price. No gouging. $769.00. Who is looking for other Glocks?
Mike Battista
727 410 5212

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Oh Puleez. What the heck is a person who is on a gun website, doing referring to a magazine as a CLIP ???? I frankly expect better from knowledgeable people. Let the ignorant media types continue to refer to magazines as clips. Not here. Unless of course you have an MI, Garand or vintage Army weapon.

Gene in Illinois

·
Registered
809 Posts
I have a friend who is looking to sell his. PM for more info. Equipped with laser, nite sights, 3 mags & holster. Looking for $550. Butch from PGH

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mike you can call me tomorrow 731-549-4006
i think i like the glock gen 3 for 525 thanks
cliff

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have a friend who is looking for a glock 17 or 19 in 9mm.
Leave phone number and also would like to buy a 33 or 50 round magazine to fit a glock 17.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
If you are near Hoffman Estates, IL Cabela's, I'm told they had at least 1 used G17 for around $450 a couple days ago.

Gene in Illinois

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.