Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to an unfortunate mishap I left two trigger groups with a so-called machinist to make release parts for me. I had fabricated aluminum parts and had a working prototype but needed them made of steel. well big mistake the guy lost my triggers.

Anyone have an extra trigger group? If you want to sell it PM me.

I'm also looking for contact info for Dennis Delcamp if anyone has it.

Joe

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Joe, the only person I know that has a Gamba release is Bezubiak. Back in the 90's I made a few Gamba release triggers that were like the factory and you could change to any possible firing sequence in a few seconds by shifting the pin.

·
Registered
7,663 Posts
Check with Karl Lippard, the author of "Perazzi Shotguns", he had a few of those before.

·
Registered
110 Posts
hey Joe. I have a complete Daytona trigger assembly for sale.This is a factory release not a made up one and is so stamped on the housing. The trigger is selectable and can be converted from release- pull to double-release or pull-release.Let me know if your interested.

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Whats stopping you from replacing the pull trigger with one of your release ones? If they are similar to a factory release trigger it can be made to pull in half the time it took me to type this.

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
There's a guy on gunbroker selling a daytona sporting/skeet with extra trigger group, maybe you can sweet talk him into selling it separate.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.