Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

wtb: federal paper hulls

1K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  skeet_man 
#1 ·
willing to pay 2c each plus shipping as long as shipping wouldn't make it cost prohibitive (i'm in zip 14623). Email me w/ what you have and total w/ shipping.

#2 ·
strictly from an economics standpoint, paying 5c for a hull that I can use 5x if i max it out (fed paper), vs a hull that I can use easily 15x (sts) doesn't make sense to me. 2c is what NSSA was selling them for last time they sold hulls off their website, hence my offer. Shipping is what really kills things.

#6 ·
is that why these appear to be commanding as high or higher of a price as STS hulls (this is the first time i've ever seen someone attempt to sell them for more than 50% of the going rate of STS hulls), due to a lack of supply? If thats the case, looks like i better stick to sts hulls and find a softer powder than try messing around with paper cases for a little less recoil.

i'm still interested if someone out there has what i'm looking for in my price range however, i seem to have a penchant for banging my head against a wall for no reason. I'm willing to go 4c/ea shipped if that works out to be a better deal for the seller.

#8 ·
Ian, I understand where you are coming from but papers just bring most of a nickel anymore. I paid 4 cents plus freight for the last 5,000 that I bought and the God D### freight was near 150 dollars. Jeff

#9 ·
skeet_man - from the way it looks we are prob better off buying new Fed Papers for the once fired hulls instead of paying top bucks and shipping for once fired. - How do you get so many reloads? I have to dump my hulls after the third loading because of burn thru. - TOM

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.