Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTB a screw on choke end for a factory cutts on my 20GA win. M12. I have a "full" and two "SPR" (I think this means spreader)ends. I want to buy a "SKEET" or "WS1 or "WS2 end.I've owned this little 20GA for about 25 years and shot it for the first time about a month ago. I shot a couple rounds of skeet with it and the "SPR" end just don't cut the mustard. I've put too many rounds through a M12 to take all the blame for how I performed that day.
Thanks a million guys.Please send me a PM if you have anything.
I would also strongly consider a Winchester special ribbed WS1 barrel. This is a Winchester special rib on this factory cutts barrel.

Patrick Swartz

·
Registered
162 Posts
I am not an expert on Cutts tubes but I own what I believe to be a complete set of each gauge most with original wooden boxes. The 16-20-28-410 gauge cutts tubes were only manufactured to my knowledge in SPREADER-MODIFIED-FULL. You will have to get a machinest to make you something different. I hope this helps

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
brianedward

Thanks for that bit of knowledge. What you told me is something that I didn't
think about. I guess I just assumed that cutts made a Skeet end for their choke assembly. This is definately a factory installed cutts. There is no choke marking on the barrel. This is the only M12 with a cutts, that I have ever owned,so I had no idea that a skeet choke was originally not available.
Thanks for the help.

Respectfully,

Patrick Swartz

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys,for the info. I don't do skeet very often,but when I do I usually shoot my SX-1 with the WS-1 barrel on it or one of my WS-1, M12s. I wanted to try this little M12 and was supprised that I didn't shoot it better. As usual,The last thing I want to blame my poor performance on is my poor performance. I think that I will put this 20ga. on paper and see where it shoots.

Respectfully,

Patrick Swartz

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.