Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am ready to get into shot making . I am in the market for a shotmaker electric powered. Any recommendations on which model and brand. Also who has the best prices on these units? I am leaning towards a double dripper set up as it looks like I will have partners,two of my shooting budies want in. Thanks , Jim

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
I have number of Littleton's and they have worked well for what they were intended. I have upgraded the Littleton's from 110 to 220 and made other modification. 110 volts units do not have enough heat for the doubles drippers.

All that being said I would probably buy a Steward if I was buying today.

Ajax

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Ajax , Can you recommend a seller for the Steward model. I am planning on going with a 220 volt unit .

·
Registered
8,994 Posts
The only person you can buy a new Steward from is James Steward. Unless you can find a used one. I lucked out and found a used Steward.

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
I think Stewart has a website call "The Better Shotmaker". Try that, it should have models and prices.

Ajax

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
www.thebettershotmaker.com is the web site you need to look at. 220 and double dipper is a must. I plan to up grade when I can.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Where are you located? It is cooling off so I need to run another 1000 pounds and have a Steward double dripper 7 1/2 I will probably sell. will want to sell all, tank, pump, etc. I am in Northern Missouri.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.