Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fairly new shooter here - just acquired an older BT-99 for singles (love it so far) .... now need to find myself a doubles gun. I am thinking of forsaking a truly dedicated trap doubles gun for something more versatile. Something maybe kinda "flat shooting" with an adj comb (or one I could add later) ... that I could use for doubles, sporting, and skeet. I am thinking a Browning XS skeet or an older trap Citori. Anyone have one of these or something similar they would like to sell ? Oh, I am pretty set on 30" barrels and $2000 budget.
Thanks, Brian

·
Registered
83 Posts
Have you looked on "gunbroker.com." You can buy a new Citori Ultra XT for that amount of money and there are plenty of older Citoris listed also.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hi I have Browning XT Trap 30" barrels for sale. Gun has been shot app. 4000 times. It has adj. comb and pad some extras plus browning canvas hard case. It can be yours for $1800 plus shipping. I live in Florida. For photos shoot me PM. Thanks.

·
Registered
11,024 Posts
A Remington 3200 is a good all round gun. But no matter what you buy, shoot it before you buy it. HMB

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.