Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our family just bought a 11,000 lb. 5th wheel trailer. Now, we just need a truck to pull it with. Please let me know if anyone has a diesel truck in good condition for sale. We live in the southern Michigan.
Thanks,
Jax

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Jax: I have a 89 Dodge 1 ton 2 wheel drive dually. Its got a Cummins with an automatic trans. Its white with a red interior. Regular cab. Dont know if this will work for you seeing it only seats 3. It has 134,000 miles on it. Price is $5,500. I am in northern Ohio. Don

·
Registered
12 Posts
There is one in Mississippi that was used to pull a 5th wheel. Ford with a Banks kit and runs great. The man that had it died and his wife sold the 5th wheel. Any interest?

·
Registered
811 Posts
Have a 2002, Ford 250 diesel w/short cab, seats four. I pull 35' 5th wheel with it, has 93,000 and will sell first of August or before if interested. I live in Mt.Sterling, Ohio, which is just a few miles South of Columbus. Will be at the Ohio State Shoot if you wish to see it. Perfect condition - color White.

Janet CJ

·
Registered
7 Posts
Jax,

I know of a diesel "dually" available here in Maine, but I know none of the particulars about it. If you are still in the market for a tow vehicle, let me know and I'll send details.

Dick Bloxam

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Shannon-Yes, All American Jax
Thanks to everyone else helping. We, too, have a family - Not to mention Dad. Forgot to mention we're in need of an extended cab, and hopefully going to find one soon. We'd like to have it by the first of May, since that is when the Michigan Team Shoot is and we'd like to be able to take it there.
Jax

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
Jax,

I found a really good deal on my truck last month. I found it lightly used shopping the net. Now we just have to find the 5th wheel. Our goal is also to be ready for camping and shooting Mason, can't wait!

I'll keep an eye out for a clean truck and look foward to watching you and your dad grind up the targets.

Shannon and Willow

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
I have a 1999 Ford Heavy Duty extended cab 4x4 diesel loaded with options that I would sale. I also have a 2005 5th wheel camper that I am selling, it is like new, pulled maybe 5 times.
Don

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.