Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
2,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a customer looking for a 870 comp barrel complete with gas tube assembly. Thanks

·
Registered
405 Posts
I would sell the 870 competition shipped for $450. It has been shot very little. I would rate the wood about 95% and the bluing about 90%. My cell # 406 223-7646. Give me a call if interested. Thanks, Daryl.

·
Registered
545 Posts
dls guide:

I wish you would have checked your Private messages "PM" I sent 2 of them on the 21 and 22.

I still have the 870 TC.

·
Banned
2,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just checked my PM's you didn't send me any PM's either the 21st or 22. Please e-mail me with details.

·
Registered
545 Posts
TO XP100:

Sorry about that.

After your original thread got hijacked by the 2nd post from dls guide: the 870 comp for sale and he was looking for a 870 TC

I pm'd the guy to buy it.

That is why I pm'd "dls guide" instead of just posting "I want that Competition" as not to "hijack" your post.

When I read that the competition was sold pending funds I posted to your thread.

I am guilty as well for still replying to your original post about lookin at private messages even though my reply stated I was talking about dls guide.

Sorry that your post was hijacked to begin with, and I believe it was not intentional on dls' part.

I should have did what Wolfba, aka Boyd did. Posted I will take it. I would have got the shotgun.

I hope you get the barell you are looking for.

You might consider making a new thread stating that you are looking for an 870 comp barell as this thread is rather confusing.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Averageed on this site had/has a complete barrel assy for sale. It's ported but other than that I think it's original. Ps budster. I pm'd dlsguide too just happened to call him first. After his last post. (tried to avoid hijacking the thread)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.