Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I just bought a nice Krieghoff KX5 stock from Rich on this group but I'd like to get proper comb hardware for it so that it will easily adjust between my two girls who will be shooting it.

Please PM with what you have.

Thank you.

Will

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Not a single response yet. If you have some comb hardware in a plastic bag sitting on a shelf somewhere, let me know.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,019 Posts
You might check with Krieghoff International. They may have kits available you can purchase.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm sure they do, Bucko, but I've got two girls, 16 and 17, shooting and I'd like to buy used to save money for ammo.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,019 Posts
WillBill,

This is purely a shot in the dark, but if you can measure your posts on your comb and then call add-a-rib, they can tell you if they have something that will work. I bought kit from them that you will see on the website above that has all the different size posts and washers needed, and if I recall it was like $35.00.

The only chance you are taking is if they are not the same size...

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bucko,

Thanks for the note. The posts do not match up with my Krieghoff mounts - they are on the wider side. I will get in touch with Add A Rib and see what they can do.

Will

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I did speak with Joe from Addarib.com and he helped out a lot. Great suggestions and his products are excellent quality at great prices. I'll bring my stock to a stock guy for the 1" cut and have him order from addarib.com.

Thanks for the help.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.