Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for another try - if anyone has an older Citori trap hanging out in the back of the safe not being used ... I am interested. 30" or 32" barrels and with removable chokes. Not interested in the XT models.
thanks, Brian

oh, 1 more ... also looking for an older Citori 30" field gun with removable chokes.

·
Vendor
5,079 Posts
This one doesn't have choke tubes but its a 1980 Citori Trap engraved. 30" barrels, Full/ImpM choked, MC stock, Browning case. $2600.00
Mike Battista
727 410 5212

·
Registered
778 Posts
I have a 32" Citori trap O/U with engraving like the one Mike is showing except it is gold inlay-ed with invector chokes. I think that would make it a grade
VI.

The gun has never been fired. It is new in the box. Still has the Mini Pearl tag hanging on the trigger guard.

I'll get some pics together in a few days. Price is $3550.

Damn it is hard for me not to shoot the gun. Beautiful wood.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Slow - slow down there fella. I appreciate the post, but - I'm looking for a gun to shoot some ATA targets with. My pockets arent deep enough to buy a "looker" for the gun rack. I wish they were though.

·
Banned
2,758 Posts
A friend has a Citori with choke tubes VG condition 30" I think. he wants 1250.00. If your interested LMK and I will get more info.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.