Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for 12 ga. hull crimping tool to crimp some 3 in. and 3.5 in. plastic shells that will not fit in my reloader.

Thanks.

Bill

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Ballistic has them and they are first rate. I use 12 and 10ga. I have a small drill press on my bench and made a hull holder to keep them from spinning when the crimper comes down. BUT What kind of loader do you have?? If it is a MEC there is a bolt on the back that will accommodate all lengths of hulls. Some folks do not realize this. I do not mean to be a smartie.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, but I need it for star crimp not roll crimp.

Thanks, Jim. I new the MEC could be adjusted for 3". I did not know the 600 Jr. could be adjusted for 3.5". I will check it out.

Bill Penn (Grenada. Friend of Dudley and Benny.)

Sad to hear of Rudy's passing.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Am not sure about 3.5" Could and probably am wrong.

Thanks for mentioning Rudy. He was a good guy and fun to be with. I want to think he is RUNNING around on two good legs now.
Merry Christmas!!!
Jim

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rudy Anthony was a good guy and a good smith. He will be sorely missed on both counts in this neck of the woods.

Bill Penn
Grenada, MS

·
Registered
630 Posts
Not sure if they do 3.5 but did you look at a LEE load all single stage loader ? About 55-66 bucks new.

I keep one on my bench to de prime and re crimp when needed. Works great. Has all the stations.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts