Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
5,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have that ammunition here at the Silver Dollar.
Mike Battista
727 410 5212

·
Registered
6,096 Posts
Buy all Mike has! You can't find the stuff at any of the larger dealers - everyone is out of stock and not taking back-orders. I lucked into two 100-round boxes at $9.95 and 12 at $7.95 at two local shops last week but nowhere else in central Pennsylvania has any.

With what I had left and what I bought, I have just under 2,000 rounds. If that makes me a hoarder, so be it - I know I'll be able to go shooting for the foreseeable future.

By the way Gary, good luck with your Kimber. I went through hell with mine - 74% failure rate after four trips back for repairs and one replacement. I was able to return it and bought an Advantage Arms conversion kit for my Stainless Gold Match II. It works flawlessly!

Recently, I ran into two other club members trying out their Kimber rimfires and their problems mirrored mine. If yours do too, ask for Ray Junk at Kimber's customer service center. He will do everything he can to help you.

Ed

·
Registered
6,096 Posts
My Kimber is a picture of perfection with its .45ACP slide installed but the Kimber conversion kit just didn't work.

Ed

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.