Trapshooters Forum banner

WTB Burger Bullets

1434 6
OK I'll be the first [email protected]$$ today.
They are best with onions and ketchup.
Seriously, BERGER bullets really are top notch IMHO.
olde pharte
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,169 Posts
BulletSamples.com shows that he has them.

· Registered
6,201 Posts
I speak with the folks at Berger Bullets frequently and did so just last week. Brian, their ballistics guy, told me Sinclair should have a decent inventory of their products right now.

If you currently use and like their .243" 60, 62 and 65-grain varmint/match bullets, buy all you can find as they have been discontinued. They have been replaced by #24404 62-grain EUWIN FB BR bullet that is a target-only design (longer, thicker copper jacket with less lead inside) and #24313 69-grain FB varmint bullet with a VLD-type secant oglive.

I use the 65-grain BT HP varmint/match bullet in my .243 Ackley Improved and am glad I bought several boxes a year or so ago. But that new #24313 69-grain bullet is most accurate one I've tried in my 6mm varmint rifle - I shot a .222" one-ragged-hole group at 3,710fps last weekend with them!

Red Font Triangle Design Pattern

One drawback is that they have such a long, pointy shape that if I seat the bullets close to the rifling where they should be, the loaded rounds won't fit in the gun's magazine. But I shoot my varmint guns single-shot anyway so it's a non-issue for me.

Ed

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.