Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking for BT100,found one a bit out of my price range.Looking for someone with a satin model with 34in barrel,drop out trigger and adjustable comb.around 1350 range.Doesnt need to be a safe queen,just a decent gun.Im only going to shoot with my son in law ocassionaly.If someone doesnt respond to this thread I will probably buy the nicer model.Dont have deep pockets as most trap shooters do,but I still want a good gun.call 260-489-5887 anytime...Thanks for reading.

·
Registered
373 Posts
I'm also looking for a BT 100. Could you please forward the info on the one that was out of your price range.

Thanks ~ Mich

·
Registered
78 Posts
There is one on Armslist.com See Below:

For Sale: Browning BT 100

Price: $ 1,200 Seller: Private Party Account:Unregistered Listings by this user
Listed On:Friday, December 13, 2013Listed In:ShotgunsLocation: Willow Spring, Raleigh / Durham / CH, North Carolina - Map
Manufacturer: Browning Caliber: 12 Gauge Action: Break Open Firearm Type: Shotgun

Browning BT 100 for sale. The gun has always worked great for me. It has a Gracoil adjustable stock and an adjustable comb. The gun was originally cut for a woman and I shot it as a 14-17 year old like that. When I grew I put a half inch extension in the stock so it would fit me (6'1"). So this gun can be adjusted to fit a shooter of any size. The stock has some minor wear on it but nothing bad. 919 995 3211 call or text any time

·
Registered
232 Posts
I have a BT-100 with 34 in factory ported barrel thumbhole stock and a brand new Phillips release trigger. It is a bit out of your price range as several of the bt-100's will be. fixed full choke and it is the glossy model that has the drop out trigger and setting to change eject or extract. Want $1700

1 - 4 of 4 Posts