Discussion Starter #1
Price range:
$1000<br<br>

I'm looking for:<br>
Barrel: 34" Preferable 32" maybe if I can't find 34"<br>
Stock: Adjustable Comb Monte Carlo would be OK (needs to be neutral L or R)<br>
Butt Pad: adjustable but not necessary <br<
LOP: 14 3/8" to 14 1/2" around there<br><br>

Gun needs to be in very good condition with tight lock up, minimum dings to stock and forearm, bluing in very good condition and forearm hold tight to barrel not pull off easy. I just want a overall decent looking gun in very good condition with a lot of life left in it for around $1000. I don't mean it need's to be perfect.<br><br>

Got something for me or something we can wheel and deal with me on email me some pics. I'm not afraid to email a few times back and forth to make a deal if your interested in making a deal. I can go a little more or less. Must except CC I don't have that much cash.

Jim

·
Banned
10,106 Posts
Do you have lot's of money? I just took in a BT-99 Plus Stainless in case. Fully adjustable comb, rib and LOP. $1,999 delivered!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Jim, I've got a BT100, stainless with a Montecarlo stock without an adjustable comb, it's a 34" barrel and has tons of life left in it. Wood is 98%, steel is 99%, trigger is the removable type and is adjustable. Nice shotgun! 509-496-9329

·
Banned
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still looking. if you have something for less the $1000 just send me some pics and specs of the gun. BT 99 or BT 100.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Jaquas has them new, in stock -

Stock # 128517
Manufacturer BROWNING
Model BT-99 SINGLE
Manufacure's Code 017054401
Caliber 12 GA
Barrel Length 34"INV+
Finish CONVENTIONAL
Price $1,231.00

·
Registered
20 Posts
Jim, I spoke with you about my BT100. (shippankid) However, I have a BT99 that fits the description of what your looking for. It's a 32" barrel and is tight enough for my liking. The action is tight and it patterns great! Blueing is good and wood is 97 to 98% with a Montecarlo stock. If you want pictures let me know. Nick in Richland Washington. 509-496-9329

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.