Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12,479 Posts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: Beautiful BT99 pigeon grade 4 sale $2000
Email: [email protected]
Date: Thu, Jul 22, 2010 - 09:49 PM ET
Website Address:

Hi,

I have a beauty BT99 pigeon grade 34" full fatory choke no alteration what so ever and i mean it no joke $2000 if any interested i will be at easternzone saturday & sunday or call me at 613) 371-0205

Eli Jarbouh.

Show reply form below - Reply to the forum thread - Email a link to this post - Email a link to this thread - Watch This Thread - Back to the Trap Discussion Web

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to Thread
Subject: Beautiful BT99 pigeon grade 4 sale $2000
Email: (Insert my email address on file with Trapshooters.com)
Website URL: (Example: http://www.trapshooters.com)
Image URL: (Example: http://www.trapshooters.com/images/default.gif)
Watch Thread:
Insert/Upload Image
Enter message below (hit enter twice after each paragraph)
Please be mindful of your content youngsters read this forum.

If you want people to respect your submission please add your real name to your post.
Remember: Its easy to forget that you are responding to a person who can't see your face, hear your tone of voice, or judge your mood. You only have written words to communicate your point. Ask yourself if you would say this to that person's face before pressing Submit Message.

Make a good impression by taking the time to use correct spelling and grammar. Responses are stronger when they are clear, concise, and on topic. Avoid shouting: Responses written with all capital letters symbolize shouting. Use capital letters sparingly. A message in all caps is considered rude.

Threads containing offensive posts or personal attacks may be deleted. Remember the use of this site is a privilege not a right.

Please click the submit button only once, it may take a few moments for our system to respond.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Barrelbulge. I have received info on one very nice 99 and waiting on another. Just sent an e-mail to targetsmoker for info on his.

I am like a kid in a candy store now...maybe I will try to get all of them. A divorce would follow shortly however.

Anyway... if anyone else has a NICE Pigeon Grade 99 let me know. Plan to make a decision very soon.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I have a 1 of 100 Etchen (acutal serial number is 008) 34 inch barrel,non -ported, invector plus chokes, factory adjustable comb, completly original, date code of "MY"(2002), has been a safe queen for many years. If interested send PM and we can talk.......Terry

·
Registered
143 Posts
In response to a couple of PM's the selling price is 2200.00 plus actual shipping cost from 85086.......Terry

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.