Minor Wear OK<br>
Lock Up Tight W/Preasure To Open<br>
Breakdown Lever Right of Safety<br>
Beavertail Forearm<br>
I want a nice gun not a worn out piece of junk.<br>

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
You can easily buy a brand new BT 99 in that price range. In fact, one of the boys on our High School trap team which I help coach bought a beautiful new 34" barreled Grade 3 BT99 for a tad over $1800.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
A "shinny" is a bore?? Still have no idea what you mean.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
PRE BT 100 after BT 100 they are not as good ---- what does this mean, what is a "pre" BT 100?

And when you say "shinny barrel" do you mean shiny, as in bright? I've shinnied up a rope and shinnied up a pole but don't know about shinny barrels.

You are not going to find one with a break down lever "right of safety" BT 100s and BT 99s don't have a safety.

I have a satin model BT 99, with 34" barrel (mirror shiny bore) choke tubes, lever right of center, very tight action, with adjustable comb, adjustable buttplate and a Clyde Slyde recoil reduction system... you can have it for $1,800 and I will pay the shipping to your FFL.

·
Registered
667 Posts
How about a Kreighoff?
32" unaltered 95%
Breakdown lever right of safety.
Very nice gun, worth $1800.
Larry Bledsoe
208 691 3959

deadeye45_2009_130116.jpg

deadeye45_2009_130132.jpg

·
Banned
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yakimaman why do you persist on insulting me and my lack of spelling and knowledge of shotguns? I just want a nice BT99 that was made before, not after the BT 100 or a BT100 because from what I read they are better then the ones made after the bt100. Yes I mean shiny bore as in not rusted seams you could figure that out. I have only been in the sport for 3 months and I'm 58 so please bare with me. I just want something that shoots nice and looks nice and I can hand down to my boys and from what I have read the BT99 or BT100 you can't go wrong. With all that being said I want all the adjustments that a bt99 or bt100 can have not a plain BT. No insults on my lack of knowledge or spelling Please.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Don't mean to insult you but your post needed some clarification. If you're implying that a BT 99 manufactured after the demise of the BT 100 is not of good quality, I think you need to do a bit more research. I've owned 4 99s and about the only thing more sturdy I can think of would be a piece of train track. Good luck on your search.

And I do have a very nice BT 99 with all the goodies for sale.

·
Banned
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If you have a BT99 or BT100 with all the things I want please send some pics and specs of the shotgun via email so I can take a look at it and we can possibly make a deal. Thanks

·
Registered
9,984 Posts
Welcome Jim!...the 99 Plus will suit you to a T....also if you like the solid hi-rib of a BT100 you might also check around for a BT99 MAX..its built like a tank also and has the nice finish as opposed to the plain utilitarian current models...I still wish that Browning would put the adjustable sliding type trigger ala BT100 or Citori's

·
Banned
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the info. I do like the High rib and a nice finish. I shot a Citori this weekend and thought it was way to light. Anyway anyone that has something for me to look at just email me a good set of pics. I'm a serious buyer for the right gun not just any ole gun.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Hey, you want a good one, a pre ??? take a look at the RP gun for sale (should be thread below this one.)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Jim, We spoke before Christmass about your sons need for a nice BT99. If you would like to come to Richland I can show you a nice display of BT100's to preview. All are in excellent shape, I have nothing that would disappoint you. There are 5 to pick through, or actually maybe there is 4 only, there is one thats not for sale. Nick 509-496-9329 3.5 hours to my house from Portland.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.