Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time to this sight, looks extremely helpful.
Trying to learn about these guns. Can't afford a Perazzi so looking for a Browning. I love the Plus but can't find one locally. Also, is there such a thing as a Plus combo with a double barrel and a single bottom barrel? Can anyone shed some light on where to find a Max or a Plus and what I might expect to pay? I would prefer stainless but will look at anything.
Sincerely, Shane

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Welcome Shane,

I shoot a Plus and it is an excellent gun and value. It has all the good bits like adjustibility, interchangeable chokes and recoil reduction with a proven, rock solid action. I have seen good ones sell from $1200 to $1700.

·
Registered
8,441 Posts
The Plus Combos were all top singles. Browning brought out a combo this year that has an unsingle, but it is, of course, not a Plus, though it has some of the features (Gracoil, adj. comb). Good luck in your search, you're on the trail of one of the better trapgun bargains of all time.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Sportsman Den in Shelby Ohio is having Browning make some 99 Plus guns for them. I am told by the owner Gregg that they will sell for around $1900.00
If you want a new one here is where to try.
Stainless BT99

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.