Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brunson Leather was recently purchased by Dean Debow. He is significantly increasing the product line and keeping the quality high. He can be reached at [email protected] A great guy and a great product line

·
Registered
47 Posts
Battenfield Sporting Goods has similar leather shell pouches and carriers to Brunson.

There site is http://battenfieldsportinggoods.com/

·
Registered
58 Posts
Battenfield Sporting Goods does NOT
sell Brunson Leather.

The only Dealer for Brunson
leather is Dean Debow.

Dean is a first class guy.
He is a man of his word.

His products are 100% money
back guaranteed.

He is also a great shooter.
I looked him up, he has a
Grand Slam.

I got my shell box holder
and shell bag from Dean at the
cardinal classic and I love
it. The quality is the finest
I have ever seen.

Can someone please post Dean's
contact info.

Thank you,
Betterduckshot

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Where is it said that Battenfield sells Brunson products? All clayman51 said is that Battenfield's "...has similar leather shell pouches and carriers to Brunson."

Gene Batchelar
Wheaton, IL

·
Registered
313 Posts
Joe:
Give me a call at 877-962-6233 Toll free. I carry the Brunson line for Dean. Have many in stock.

Mick McGinley
MarMic gun case co.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Eightbore,

Give it a little time, Dean just bought the company this summer and he is working hard to up grade the line and bring out new products. I travel with Dean all the time and I am answering for him as he does not get on here much if ever. Dean and I have talked and I am going to be with Dean for the next month traveling doing several clinics. When we get back I am going to do the photos and post them on our site along with the prices. Until then you can reach Dean by phone at 270-886-2095 or by e-mail at the address posted earlier. And remember if it doesn't have the American Eagle on the front and come from Dean or one of his Fine Dealers it is not geunine Brunson Leather. Thank you,

Dennis DeVault

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
I just found out that Rod's custom gunstocks has just posted photos yesterday. Go to their site and view the photos that they have.

Dennis DeVault

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.