Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a trap stock for a newer mfg Citori XT Trap, Grade 1.

What I want to do is keep the stock that's on now uncut and original. If the stock has an adjustable comb, adjustable buttplate, with an LOP of 14-1/8", that would be ideal.

Can be new or used. If it's factory dimensions, it'll probably be sent to Tron for a make-over.

Please either PM or email me if you have one you're willing to sell.

Thanks,
Russ

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Russ, PM sent...

The matching forearm is gorgeous! The set is available for sale in it's current state of completion or can be fit, checkered and finished to your exact specifications. Top of the line Presentation Grade English Walnut.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Russ check your email and pm

The Stock & Forearm are priced at $1595.00 in their current state of completion. You may purchase just the stock to save some money, but I strongly suggest getting the matching forearm.

To estimate the cost of a completed stock set of this quality you will need to let Mike know your comb preferences, custom checkering pattern, and add ons such as adjustable butt plate, additional recoil pads and/or recoil reduction systems. Since this will be a CUSTOM stock set that will be made specifically for YOU, the need for an adjustable comb, adjustable LOP butt plate and elaborate recoil reduction systems may not be necessary.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.