Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WTB Browning Special Trap Edition w/ 30

3K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  doug6n 
#1 ·
I'm looking to purchase Browning Special Trap Edition w/ 30" barrels. Please let me see what you have and the price you are asking. Drop the xxx to send an email.

Thanks,

John

#3 ·
Hey Calvin, I'm not really sure at this point because both have their advantages. The adjustable I could shoot now but the un-cut comb might be a better candidate for a Soft-Touch. I'm still trying to decide. Just waiting to see what my options are. Thanks for looking for me.

Hit 'em hard,

John

#4 ·
Thanks buddy,..no problem...will let you know what I turn up..I agree though the MC is the best to start with and getting an aftermarket comb/soft touch etc.....I had a straight stocked factory adjustable that with after having an adjustable butt n pad still wasn't a comfortable shooter..good luck Sunday @ SMWTL

#5 ·
Trapmanjohn,

You have a PM with my email address and the same copy as below.

I have a 30" Special Trap that I would consider selling. Let me give you a little of it's history to help you determine if it might be the one for you.

I am the second owner and have had the gun for about 12 years. It originally was a 32" gun but I swapped with a fellow in Alabama for his 30" bbls. off his Spec. Trap. Neither of us needed to do any barrel fitting. The factory stock had been shortened when I got it. I added spacers to better fit me. It has an adj. comb, ported barrels and, of course, Invector plus chokes. The bottom of the receiver has some typical bluing wear. The opening lever is in the center but the gun still locks up tight. I have used it for a back up singles gun a couple of times but mostly for doubles while I have owned it.

I would deliver it to you insured for $1275.00 with a 3 day inspection period . If it does not meet your needs for any reason just send it back insured at your expense and I will refund your purchase price less my actual cost of shipping to you.

Regards,

Doug Whiton (locdoc)

#9 ·
Will sell my Browning Special Trap. All original except hi-viz front sight, but have original front sight. original cardboard box with browning hard case. 5 choke tubes and wrench. adjustable comb. it is in very good condition with bluing worn around action. $1375.00 call with more questions.Douglas Nelson 5853227528 or cell 5858089518.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.