Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
one of my friends tried my gun after his firing pin broke and he is in love.so he needs a deal on a new browning cynergy trap unsingle combo 32/34 barrels.anyone know where a deal gun can be located? [email protected] or 561-654-6242 thanks

·
Registered
235 Posts
I bought one from Cove Creek Outfitters about two months ago. Ask for Erik (one of the two brothers that own it). Great people to deal with and talk to and very patient. They sent me pictures of several guns and let me pick one. Also I have ordered extras twice since and the deals they have given me because I bought the gun from them are absolutely unbelievable. They take care of their returning customers. You won't regret them and they are the most honest people I have ever dealt with. Would not go anywhere else for a gun. Also your friend better hurry - I think all the rebates end today!! I have already received my $100.00 check from browning and a certificate for the extended warranty. Still waiting for the cynergy club extras. BTW I absolutely love the gun and how it feels and how it looks and shoots. Dale

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.